A Full Range of Services to Help Twin Cities Nonprofits
We provide expert administrative services and leadership allowing our nonprofit members to focus on their missions and making an impact in their communities.
Challenges We Solve:
- We provide expert administrative services and leadership allowing our nonprofit members to focus on their missions and making an impact in their communities.
- Members access expertise and leverage cost saving buying power through our collaborative model.
- In the changing environment of the nonprofit sector, we support members through mergers, offer leadership development programs and connect members for idea sharing and best practice development.
- We manage over 150 government contracts on behalf of our members. MACC works with members to help them avoid the financial consequences of non-compliance by using tools for tracking time against federal contracts. We’ve also developed new means of allocating expenses to government-funded programs that protect our members’ revenue while fully complying with federal rules.
- Our collaborative model offers our members scalability and support during organizational growth and changes, including staff transitions. Our services can contract and expand with your needs.
Learn more about our suite of services or
connect with us to request an appointment!